Innovatively and skilfully-cooked food – featuring the very best of locally-sourced produce – is on offer at Grand Cru, showcased by a breath-taking and totally transformed interior.
Bernd and Sharon are bringing their first-class reputation to Birkenshaw, offering a seasonal menu based on Yorkshire’s finest ingredients.
Combining both modern and classic cooking techniques, Grand Cru offers imaginative cuisine, featuring honest food that is prepared with the greatest respect and care.
Menus are seasonal and evolve to match changing availability and local trends and generally include:
• Homemade breads baked daily and made with no artificial ingredients
• Locally sourced meats, including Yorkshire beef, lamb, poultry and game (in season)
• Imaginative vegetarian choices
• Fresh fish, scallops and other seafood
• Exciting “Tasting Menu” featuring a cross-section of the most popular dishes
• Puddings and desserts to die for!
• Bespoke and carefully-chosen wine list, featuring great classics and new World wines. To mark a special occasion we even offer our own label House Champagne plus an exciting new Cocktail menu.
Our commitment to truly great food is underpinned by customer service that is second to none – ensuring that Grand Cru offers the very best dining experience at all times.